01 January 2010
Twist Your Tongue 2
12. We surely shall see the sun shine shortly. Whether the weather be fine, Or whether the weather be not, Whether the weather be cold Or whether the weather be hot, We’ll weather the weather Whatever the weather, Whether we like it or not. watch? Whether the weather is hot. Whether the weather is cold. Whether the weather is either or not. It is whether we like it or not.
13. Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely.
14. If you tell Tom to tell a tongue-twister his tongue will be twisted as tongue-twister twists tongues.
15. Mr. See owned a saw.And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See’s saw sawed Soar’s seesaw Before Soar saw See, Which made Soar sore. Had Soar seen See’s saw Before See sawed Soar’s seesaw, See’s saw would not have sawed Soar’s seesaw. So See’s saw sawed Soar’s seesaw. But it was sad to see Soar so sore Just because See’s saw sawed Soar’s seesaw.
16. All I want is a proper cup of coffee Made in a proper copper coffee pot. You can believe it or not, But I just want a cup of coffee In a proper coffee pot. Tin coffee pots Or iron coffee pots Are of no use to me. If I can’t have A proper cup of coffee In a proper copper coffee pot, I’ll have a cup of tea!
17. Amidst the mists and coldest frosts, with stoutest wrists and loudest boasts, he thrusts his fist against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.
18. As he gobbled the cakes on his plate, the greedy ape said as he ate, the greener green grapes are, the keener keen apes are to gobble green grape cakes,
19. Betty Botter had some butter, “But,” she said, “This butter’s bitter. If I bake this bitter butter, it would make my batter bitter. But a bit of better butter that would make my batter better.” So she bought a bit of butter, better than her bitter butter,and she baked it in her batter, and the batter was not bitter. So ’twas better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter.
20. Big black bugs bleed blue black blood but baby black bugs bleed blue blood.
21. A bitter biting bittern Bit a better brother bittern, And the bitter better bittern Bit the bitter biter back. And the bitter bittern, bitten, By the better bitten bittern, Said: “I’m a bitter biter bit, alack!”
22. Bobby Bippy bought a bat. Bobby Bippy bought a ball. With his bat Bob banged the ball Banged it bump against the wall But so boldly Bobby banged it That he burst his rubber ball “”Boo!”" cried Bobby Bad luck ball Bad luck Bobby, bad luck ball Now to drown his many troubles Bobby Bippy’s blowing bubbles.
23. The bottle of perfume that Willy sent was highly displeasing to Millicent. Her thanks were so cold that they quarreled, I’m told o’er that silly scent Willy sent Millicent.
24. But a harder thing still to do. What a to do to die today At a quarter or two to two. A terrible difficult thing to say but a harder thing still to do. The dragon will come at the beat of the drum With a rat-a-tat-tat a-tat-tat a-tat-to At a quarter or two to two today, At a quarter or two to two.
25. Can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie?
26. Come, come, Stay calm, stay calm, No need for alarm,It only hums, It doesn’t harm.
27. A flea and a fly in a flue Said the fly “Oh what should we do” Said the flea” Let us fly Said the fly “Let us flee” So they flew through a flaw in the flue
p/s: Haha. Terbelit2 lidahku