Did you know the fact? Let's discover.
1. You're born with 300 bones but by the time you become an adult, you only have 206.
2. Some worms will eat themselves if they can't find any food!
3. Dolphins sleep with one eye open!
4. It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open
5. The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old!
6. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds
7. Queen Elizabeth I regarded herself as a paragon of cleanliness. She declared that
she bathed once every three months, whether she needed it or not
8. Slugs have 4 noses.
9. Owls are the only birds who can see the colour blue.
10. A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue!
11. The average person laughs 10 times a day!
12. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain
13. Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.
Aku~~Bila aku lapo, aku akan makan. Bila aku tension pun, aku akan makan. Bila org nk belanja, aku makan gak. Hahaks. That's the fact